People House...empowering people for over 30 years!
People House is a 501(c)(3) non-profit Colorado corporation.
People House provides opportunities for personal and spiritual growth in a safe and supportive community.
People House is a non-profit, non-religious spiritual organization dedicated to fostering conscious awareness of body, mind and spirit in individuals, families and groups through fellowship, education, facilitation and leadership training.
People House has a successful 30 year history of responding to the community's need for personal and spiritual growth and emotional healing. We serve people who are in crisis, life transition and/or who are motivated to develop themselves physically, psychologically, and spiritually.
The purpose of People House is to create a space and atmosphere where everyone is accepted for who and what they are at this moment, and to enhance the possibilities of who and what they might become should they choose to expand their spiritual awareness. We believe to do so involves everyone living their experience of life with conscious awareness, and responsibly making their own decisions with a willingness to accept the consequences of their words, thoughts and deeds.
At People House, we believe in a few, simple guidelines, which help us increase our experience of Love. These are suggestions, not requirements. We encourage investigation and consideration of all beliefs
- The experience of life is an opportunity for the expression and acceptance of Universal Love.
- The first step to becoming the best that we can be is to accept our total self as we are now.
- In accepting each individual for who and what they are here and now.
- We are each unique individuals and, at the same time, one with each other.
- In being true to one’s self and willing to state our truth to other people.
- In acknowledging and respecting other people’s truth.
- We have choices in our lives and the power to make conscious decisions.
- We are responsible for the thoughts, words, actions and decisions we make.
- In each of us is an inner wisdom guiding us to make decisions expressing our own truth.
- Developing conscious awareness is the key to an increasingly meaningful life.
- Spirituality is innate in every human being.
- In the Universal Law that what we give we will receive.
- Generosity and service are opportunities to discover inner truth and life’s deeper meaning.
- That harmonizing one’s total self with the natural flow of how things happen enables us to create love, joy, peace, and fulfillment in our life experience.
Whose Responsibility Is It?
People House takes great care in selecting the ministers and professionals offering services in the healing arts here at People House. We want to make it clear that everyone offering services at People House is an independent contractor and/or business and therefore is to be held solely and totally responsible to all who make use of their services. This includes all ministers, professionals, and anyone using People House space for any and all activities. People House, while feeling secure in having these educators and healers available to you, is not to be held responsible for problems that may result in the carrying out of their services to you. Additionally, since each person is considered a distinct and independent “business,” no practitioner at People House is to be held responsible for problems that may result with another practitioner or for any problems that may result in relationship to People House. Ultimately, of course, we feel that it is YOU who are responsible for the choices you make of who and what method you may choose for your education and healing process. We trust your inner wisdom to lead you in the right direction.
Our practitioners conduct their practice of healing, education and/or growth according to the ethics and guidelines of their particular field. In addition, they maintain a belief in the wisdom of the individual that is in harmony with the basic People House philosophy. Please see each description for details and phone numbers. All practitioners maintain their own schedules. Please contact them directly for information about groups, workshops or personal appointments.
Phone: 303- 480-5130
Mailing and Street Address:
3035 West 25th Avenue Denver, CO 80211
People House East:
13693 E. Iliff Ave., Suite 112, Aurora, CO 80014